We help you realize your dream of studying abroad and taking your creative arts to the next level.
- Guidance with profile Building.
- Guidance with Portfolio Requirements
- Guidance with Pre applications.
- Psychometric testing and career assessment to identify streams
- Expert counseling & assessment
- Admissions strategy and timeline
- Advise on AP subjects
- Online support to prepare and write SAT/ACT/ IELTS/TOEFL
- Assistance with International Summer School Program application
- Shortlisting of colleges/ universities
- Edits on SOPs , LORs , Essays & resume
- Assistance with filing of applications , financials & other supporting documents
- Admission interview prep
- Assistance in securing scholarships
- Visa guidance – complete process
- Help in finding accommodation
- Pre-Departure Briefing
Some of the creative arts students have been hired at a range of dynamic companies and organizations, including Carhartt, Dior, DreamWorks Animation, Hasbro, HBO, HOK, IBM, Peacock, Penguin Random House, NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center. and Perkins Eastman.
Value Added Services
- Visa Guidance including Do’s and Don’ts of the Interview process.
- Assistance with Education loan.
- Saving money on Score Reporting.
- Assistance with Student insurance.
- Courier services at special price.
- Assistance with accommodation.
- Assistance with Air Tickets.
- Assistance with Travel Card.
- Assistance with meet and greet services in destination country.
- All application fees
- Courier expenses
- Score reporting fee
- Test prep. & test fee for SAT/ACT/IELTS/TOEFL.
- All visa related fee
- Any other misc. expenses
- Savanaah College of Art & Design
- Pratt University
- NYU Tisch School of Arts
- The Julliard School
- Parsons School of Design
- California Institute of Arts
- University of the Creative Arts
- Royal College of Arts
- University of Oxford
- OCAD University
- Emily Carr University of Art & Design
and many more….